Thursday, September 25, 2008

Free Photos, Movies

I read lots of blogs and two different posts today were both relevant and things I actually will use so I wanted to pass on the info.

Money Saving Mom has information for free photos. Since I am a photographer, this caught my eye, but what really caught my eye was the 800 free prints and the 10 free 8x8 books you can get by signing up. I don't know anything about the quality of the prints, but you only pay shipping and handling so I figure it's worth a shot.

The other was a list of free movies showing across the country in October in select cities. The information is posted on Shopping Queen. A free movie could add up to a free or cheap night out.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania
I'm a mommy, wife and educated woman with an inquisitive mind. I am always looking in ways to challenge and grow in my faith. Many wise people I have known have reminded me if I am not growing, I am going in the wrong direction.