Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Funny Diet

So I was really in the mood for a donut this morning so I went to Dunkin Donuts and picked up half a dozen. I splurged and got a Boston creme, covered with chocolate. I had it sitting on the table when I noticed a little 2-year-old sized bite out of it. I turned around again to fix some baby cereal for my 7-month-old and when I turned around, another few nibbles. By the time I got to really eat it, I probably only ate about half of the donut. It's almost like a built in diet, except I don't want my two-year-old eating my donuts, plus the one we give him. Life with kids is fun and funny.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania
I'm a mommy, wife and educated woman with an inquisitive mind. I am always looking in ways to challenge and grow in my faith. Many wise people I have known have reminded me if I am not growing, I am going in the wrong direction.