Friday, August 29, 2008

Free Chik-fil-A on Monday

I have been in the process of moving and having a sick baby so I am sorry for the long break, but I hope to post several free events for the upcoming weekends. On Labor Day, Chik-fil-A is offering a free 3-strip chicken box to whomever wears your favorite football team’s attire or logo (including elementary school, middle school, all the way up). The details are on their Web site here. It begins at 10:30 am Monday and lasts until the end of the day or until they run out, whatever is first. Happy eating!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania
I'm a mommy, wife and educated woman with an inquisitive mind. I am always looking in ways to challenge and grow in my faith. Many wise people I have known have reminded me if I am not growing, I am going in the wrong direction.