Friday, August 8, 2008

The Good Stuff

We were sitting in our family room hanging out Wednesday and my two-year-old was sitting on my lap. He looked up at me and said, "Ethan is mommy's best friend." Then he gave me a kiss. It was so adorable and made my day. That is one of those precious moments that make all the work and everything we give up to be with them worth it.

The nice fuzzy feeling lasted for a few minutes until I had to pull him off of his baby brother's back where he had decided to sit. ... at least it lasted that long:).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great God moment :)
Love
MOM

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania
I'm a mommy, wife and educated woman with an inquisitive mind. I am always looking in ways to challenge and grow in my faith. Many wise people I have known have reminded me if I am not growing, I am going in the wrong direction.