Sunday, July 1, 2007

My Top 10 In Princeton

So my mom challenged me to figure out 10 things every week that make this place ok and maybe even fun and exciting and then send them to her. It helps to focus on the positive and since everything out here is essentially new, I figured why not.

1. beach nearby
2. Princeton has so much history
3. free living for two months
4. warm summer days, like St. Louis, with a lot of cooler evenings, like Minnesota
5. lots of everything nearby
6. definite improvement of public transportation
7. friendly place where nearly everyone is not from here
8. a solid job for Jim
9. half day Fridays at his job
10. entire weekends of hanging out....ie no lab work!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania
I'm a mommy, wife and educated woman with an inquisitive mind. I am always looking in ways to challenge and grow in my faith. Many wise people I have known have reminded me if I am not growing, I am going in the wrong direction.