Thursday, June 5, 2008

Babies R Us Accepting Bottles With BPA

So I have been thinking a lot about the BPA-Free bottles and cups and had taken all the questionable ones out of our cupboards. I wasn't sure what to do with them, but then I found out Babies R Us is offering to replace them with BPA-free bottles and cups and pacifiers I think. I called the one by us this afternoon about the bottles and they confirmed it

Apparently they have not been advertising it, but I found out by word of mouth. I am taking mine this afternoon to get new ones. I hated to throw ours out, but didn't want to donate them in case there are major issues with them.

Also the Parent's choice bottles at Wal-Mart and several new styles of bottles are coming out that are BPA-free.

The Take and Toss sippies are also considered safe. I don't tend to worry about this stuff too much, but there is more and more concerning information by the studies that are being done and I have an alternative, so I choosing it.

Also the Gerber soft spoons do not have BPAs.

Just thought you would like to know there is an alternative to losing all your bottles and having to buy new ones.

Z Recommends: BPA Free Feeding
BPA Free Items at Babies R Us

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania
I'm a mommy, wife and educated woman with an inquisitive mind. I am always looking in ways to challenge and grow in my faith. Many wise people I have known have reminded me if I am not growing, I am going in the wrong direction.