Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thrifty Thursday: Free Jewelry


So I know it's not Thursday, but whatever. I do what I can when I get the chance. My mom is such a rockstar. She found an article in Woman's Day magazine for things you can get for free.

Here is my favorite: free jewelry. Yes free. It's silver jewelry and all you pay for is shipping and handling. Go to the Silverjewelryclub.com. You can see what's coming up here.Some of it I like - some I don't - but it's a pretty cool concept. Apparently they do it to generate interest in their business and other products they sell. I'm sure I will get to explore some more of these, but ordered one just to see if I like it or not. I got a blue topaz pendent. You pay $6.99 for shipping and handling no matter what you get from there. I'll keep you posted on what it's like when I get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that there were some useful things in the article :)
See you next week
Love
Mom

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania
I'm a mommy, wife and educated woman with an inquisitive mind. I am always looking in ways to challenge and grow in my faith. Many wise people I have known have reminded me if I am not growing, I am going in the wrong direction.