Thursday, December 27, 2007

Mission Accomplished!



So we successfully saved for and bought an entertainment armoire last weekend. Most of the money came from selling items we no longer needed on eBay and craigslist, but we did receive a little from my mom as a family Christmas present to help us reach our goal.

We are enjoying keeping everything out of the little one's hands and getting rid of our $14 bookcase I bought in 1991 and our $14 cart I bought in 2000 that were adorning our family room.

We got it for 60 percent off at a going-out-of business sale up the road from us at Levitz furniture. It felt so good to go in and buy something we had waited for and saved for. It feels like we are making progress in changing our spending habits, which is positive as well.

1 comment:

Obsessedwithlife said...

That armoire is awesome! Congrats!!

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania
I'm a mommy, wife and educated woman with an inquisitive mind. I am always looking in ways to challenge and grow in my faith. Many wise people I have known have reminded me if I am not growing, I am going in the wrong direction.