Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Bed Rest

Well it looks like I may be able to blog a fair amount because I have just been put on bed rest for possibly four months. As bad as that was initially, I remind myself that the other options was that I was put in the hospital for possibly that whole time. I am very frustrated because since we are new here, we don't know anyone to help. The good thing is that there is daycare at my husband's work and they are taking the baby full-time so I can fully rest, like I have to. My mom is sending a box of goodies, which I am looking forward to since we are still in temporary housing and most of our stuff is not here. More to come soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania
I'm a mommy, wife and educated woman with an inquisitive mind. I am always looking in ways to challenge and grow in my faith. Many wise people I have known have reminded me if I am not growing, I am going in the wrong direction.