Friday, August 17, 2007

I Love to Fly American

So with me going on bedrest, some smaller issues like a trip we had planned to see my family was obviously needing to be canceled. Since I had never had to cancel a trip before, I wasn't sure what to expect.

Much to my surprise, American Airlines was very helpful and very understanding. Normally I would've been charged a $100 fee per ticket for having to cancel the trip, but after I wrote them and since I was on doctor's orders for full rest, I instead got a voucher for the full amount for both tickets. It was such a blessing since we will easily use them after the baby is born but just can't right now.

So even though they have been my favorite airlines for awhile, they gained more respect from me with being so easy to work with during this challenging time.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania
I'm a mommy, wife and educated woman with an inquisitive mind. I am always looking in ways to challenge and grow in my faith. Many wise people I have known have reminded me if I am not growing, I am going in the wrong direction.