Monday, August 27, 2007

Yippee!



I am so happy to report I have been let off of the complete bed rest that I have been confined to for the last month. I still have to take it easy, but it was the best news I could have gotten. It was great timing because my best friend was in town so we actually got to go do some things instead of hang out in the hotel room all weekend.

God is teaching me so much patience this summer and a lot of times, I don't want the lessons but know they make me a stronger woman of faith. I am so blessed to have all the support I have, even being so far away from home. It is easy to get discouraged when everything seems to be working against you, but in the last week we have secured a place to live, found out the baby is developing normally and that I can resume some normal activities - all good news when it was really needed! Now if only I could have a drink....:).

1 comment:

Obsessedwithlife said...

The site is looking good! I like the new look. Miss you!!

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania
I'm a mommy, wife and educated woman with an inquisitive mind. I am always looking in ways to challenge and grow in my faith. Many wise people I have known have reminded me if I am not growing, I am going in the wrong direction.