Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Getting Better

Thank you all for your prayers. Our son is doing a lot better and while it may take a bit for him to get back to normal, he should be just fine. We ended up being in the NICU for a week, although it felt a lot longer.

The doctors have told us were pretty much home bound for the rest of the winter. It can be challenging being home that much, but at the same time if it protects our baby, it's worth it.

Now on with 2008. I can't believe it's already the middle of the month. We're hoping that is the extent of the excitement 2008 brings for now. I think we all need time to recover from the hospital and all of our "fun" in 2007. Whenever we get too stressed we remember though 2007 brought us our second son, which we wouldn't trade for anything:).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania
I'm a mommy, wife and educated woman with an inquisitive mind. I am always looking in ways to challenge and grow in my faith. Many wise people I have known have reminded me if I am not growing, I am going in the wrong direction.