Wednesday, February 13, 2008

*FREE* Suze Orman's 'Women And Money' Book

Suze Orman was on Oprah today. I have read a bit of her books and like her frankness on budgets and managing money. I don't agree with her on everything, but do think she is very practical and real about what are needs and what are wants. Anyway, who doesn't like a free book:)? It usually retails for almost $25.

So if you are reading this today (February 13), you can download her entire 'Women And Money' book from the Oprah site until 8 pm EST tomorrow (February 14) night.

Since we have been working so hard at saving money, it is of particular interest to me, but I know we are not alone, especially in this day and age.

So go get your free book:). It's 274 pages I believe.

Happy reading!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania
I'm a mommy, wife and educated woman with an inquisitive mind. I am always looking in ways to challenge and grow in my faith. Many wise people I have known have reminded me if I am not growing, I am going in the wrong direction.