Monday, March 24, 2008

Thrifty Thursday - Easy Gifts


So we know as the year progresses we will need many gifts - a baby is born, birthdays, Mother's Days, Father's Days and of course, Christmas.

Our solution to the ever-growing list of gifts it seemed we needed every year is to keep a gift box in our house.

Any time I see a good deal on something I honestly like and would like to receive as a gift or I think someone on my list would like, AND we have the extra money to spare, I buy it and save it until we need it. I find this easiest for when there are babies born or weddings coming up. It takes the stress of not always having the money to spend on it and makes it so we can celebrate with little gifts when appropraite.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania
I'm a mommy, wife and educated woman with an inquisitive mind. I am always looking in ways to challenge and grow in my faith. Many wise people I have known have reminded me if I am not growing, I am going in the wrong direction.